We Translate Long-Term Goals Into Daily Activities
Leveraging a process of Appreciative Inquiry and its ﬁve guiding principles, we help to identify the best of what is in your organization in order to build on your existing strengths to imagine better future opportunities. This constructive approach more easily builds capacity around a compelling vision for the future.
Every client engagement leverages The Total Solution™, our proven, four-phase model that we use to solve business challenges. This results-driven framework builds a customized solution to fit unique organizational challenges.
Our process encourages emerging talent to rise and be tested in real-world situations. We provide guidance and support to make sure strengths are utilized and skill deficits are addressed so that next- generation leadership is capable and prepared.
01. Identify planning team tendencies
- Leverage the information to help the team capitalize on strength and minimize blind spots
02. Build team rapport and transparency through engaged facilitation that helps the planning team:
- Develop a compelling future state
- Identify macro, industry, and competitive trends
- Get real about their organization
03. Facilitate the planning process to:
- Create organizational priorities
- Drive plan buy-in and execution accountabilities
- Break down long-term goals into manageable ‘chunks’
- Establish aligned, short-term objectives that connect daily activity to the organization’s pre-determined future state
- Structure checkpoints and a reporting rhythm to encourage ‘micro-wins’ that build momentum and engrain objectives deep into the organization’s culture
- Design a communication and deployment strategy that captures the hearts and minds of every stakeholder